If you are a highly motivated dynamic individual with the willingness to take on challenges, then Artha Yantra is the workplace for you.
Artha Yantra is a pioneering start-up in the Indian financial markets and investment space with comprehensive financial services that can be availed of by the common man, not just the high net individual.
Artha Yantra is looking for team players to join the elite product, marketing and engineering teams in our Hyderabad office. You will be part of an exciting start-up team that comprises of successful entrepreneurs, leading professionals and experts from top companies in the industry.
You can make your place in the Artha Yantra family, if you have the following traits:
- Ability to work in a high paced start-up environment
- Taking initiative with out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to question status-quo and challenge the obvious
- Passion for execution
- Desire for the satisfaction of creating world-class products that revolutionize the industry
Role – Financial Advisor for Hyderabad.
- Ability to understand the financial needs of the customers.
- To prospect and acquire clients.
- To achieve budgeted targets in terms of revenue and number of clients.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients’ portfolios.
- To understand clients’ needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services.
- To recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage other than investment planning also to ensure a one-point relationship for the client.
- Liaise with the rest of the team on a day to day basis to obtain all new sales leads
- Have full product knowledge of company’s products
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude at all times
Experience and Skills
Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Sales in the BFSI segment
Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Role – Asst. Manager, Corporate Business Development, Hyderabad (Reporting to Director of Marketing & Business Development)
- Evangelize Arthayantra’s services and build relationships with corporate (CXOs, HR heads, Admin Heads, Finance Heads).
- Generate paid user base (corporate employees) and maintain key account relationships.
- Manage special campaigns and activities with Corporate (Webinar, product launch, workshops etc.)
- Be aware of the key trends in the market and take appropriate action
- To ensure personal presentation is of the highest standards at all times to project a professional image to clients
- Ensure that all communications with customers are handled within the required time frame and to the company standards
- To contact clients periodically and determine if they are satisfied with the service and returns generated. Also, to review their investment needs to determine whether market changes, life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for portfolio reassessment
- To provide various investment performance reports and summaries to the clients
- To guide clients in the gathering of information/documents required such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and wills, etc
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities
- To prepare the MIS reports in the specified formats
Experience and Skills
2-3 years of experience in Business Development/concept selling preferred.
Role requires meeting with Sr. Management of corporate clients. Hence, candidate must be presentable, mature and possess excellent interpersonal skills.