ArthaYantra plans your roadmap to achieve your life goals. Our Personal Financial Lifecycle Management TM (PFLM) is integrated approach to retail financial services comprises of three steps that will ensure your long term financial security.
As your personal Chief Financial Officer (CFO), we plan your financial roadmap to achieve your life goals. Financial Planning is a critical exercise; hence we begin with gauging your current financial state by analysing your Income & Expense Management, Balance Sheet and Net Worth as an individual. We analyse your future financial goals and provide comprehensive financial advice and planning, spanning cash flow management, education planning, retirement planning, investment planning, risk management, insurance planning, tax planning, estate planning and business succession planning.
The core principle underlying Personal Financial Lifecycle Management is that we move away from the transactional mode of operation. We quantify the resources and time required to meet your financial goals. In other words, we measure your current investment, identify your risk appetite and finally recommend a portfolio strategy to help you meet your financial goals. Driven by our customer centric policy there are no hidden commissions in charges. We provide online and offline support to help customers meet their needs.
This service’s key features or uniquely differentiating points are:
- ArthaYantra is a one stop ‘Personal Finance’ shop for all your individual financial lifecycle needs.
- Since we are not commission agents, our recommendations would be purely unbiased.
- Customers will always have the option of just taking our advice and investing on their own.
- Our emphasis is on the passive investment strategy which is supported by the best in class financial models available in the
- world renowned academic research institutes.
- Investments are planned based on your current financial condition, future goals by taking into account your “risk appetite”.
- Finally, we are your personal Chief Financial Officer.
The fact that our internal system and proprietary technology process of identifying the financial needs of our customers is patented is ample proof of our unique approach towards financial planning. We have also patented our strategy of using the Personal Financial Lifecycle Management to make the governmental agencies to formulate better financial policies for citizens.
As your proactive personal CFO, we move beyond advice, opinion and suggestions to implement the strategies outlined in the financial plan using the resources allocated for the purpose. Fine-tuned to market exigencies, leveraging our customer centric information technology platform, we adopt a flexible approach best suited to your interests by executing your investments with rebalancing as and when required. To execute your financial plan, we represent you and use our expertise to help you achieve your financial goals by:
- Our disciplined driven approach in implementation of the prepared Financial Plan
- Adhering to customer’s interests, by avoiding unnecessary buy or sell recommendations.
- Getting the best deal for the customer from the sales agents of financial products.
III. Manage and Monitoring
Adhering strictly to our philosophy of a ‘long term relationship’ with our customers, we actively manage and monitor your funds regularly to help you in avoiding loss making investments by providing the best performance and service levels in this area. Specifically, we keep track of the value of your investments by keeping in mind past performances of the fund(s), transact accordingly and ensure compliance with investment mandates, guidelines and regulations. Your portfolio review is undertaken by our experienced relationship managers for your perusal four times in a year to ensure maximum value and most importantly providing peace of mind to you. To ensure efficient management and monitoring processes, we adopt:
- Periodic review and rebalancing of your portfolios
- Advanced methodologies and latest technology to monitor the progress
- Continuous improvement of the financial plan to meet customer’s requirements, as an integral part of your Personal Financial Lifecycle Management.