Now, it is easy to withdraw your employee provident fund (EPF) online without the need to step out of the house. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)’s online facility helps its members to apply for the PF final settlement, PF withdrawal, pension withdrawal benefit, etc.
A subscriber has to meet the below requirements to withdraw EPF online, else, he or she has to visit EPFO’s e-Seva portal to seed the details.
- The Universal Account Number (UAN) of the member has to be activated.
- The mobile number has to be in working condition.
- Aadhaar details should be seeded in EPFO database.
- Access to the OTP-based facility for verifying eKYC from UIDAI while submitting the claim.
- The bank account and IFSC code should be seeded in EPFO database.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) should be seeded in EPFO database for PF final settlement claims (for service less than 5 years).
If all the above requirements are met, follow the below-listed steps to make an online EPF withdrawal.
Step 1: Use UAN and password to log into the member interface.
Step 2: Select KYC in the ‘manage’ tab to check PAN, Aadhar, and bank account details.
Step 3: If all the details are correct, select ‘claim’ in the ‘online services’ tab.
Step 4: Select the claim-type in the claim form under the ‘I Want To Apply For’ tab. like ‘PF withdrawal’, ‘PF advance’, or ‘I want to apply for’ tab. Click on the ‘proceed to online claim tab’ to submit your claim form.
Note: The services you are not eligible for will not appear in the drop-down menu.
Step 5: Fill in the detailed form that is displayed after selecting the claim. Authenticate using Aadhaar OTP to complete the claim submission.
Thus, the claim submission can be made easily online. Select the ‘track claim status’ tab that is displayed under the ‘Online Services’ menu to check your claim status. For more information on personal finance and expert financial planning advice, approach online fiduciary-like ArthaYantra – World’s only full-service robot advisory.