An employee provident fund account is something every employee holds. The purpose of the fund is to offer financial security and stability when the employee retires. For the contributions made on regular basis, interest can be earned. Over the years, the amount in the account turns out to be a huge corpus. For those to wish to check for the available EPF balance, there are several ways. Below are 5 ways to check EPF Balance.
I Steps To Check Balance At epfo Portal
- Visit epfindia.com
- Click on employee services
- Enter PF account number, mobile number
- Select regional PF office
- Click on ‘get pf balance’ details
- You will receive an SMS with PF balance details
Download EPF Statement At epfo Portal
- Login to members.epofoservices.in
- Check epf passbook
- Select start and end date
- Click on view/download pf account statement
Note: If you are not a member, register using document details like PAN number, voter ID, Aadhaar,
etc. and then follow the procedure.
II Steps To Check EPF Balance On Mobile App
- Epfo app is available from Google play store/ website
- Use UAN number to check the balance
III Steps To Check EPF Balance On UAN Portal
- Log in to UAN portal using UAN number and password.
If your UAN Number is not activated, get it done online in 3 simple steps. Click download UAN
passbook on the UAN member portal. All your contributions along with interest can be listed with
total PF balance in your account.
IV Steps To Check EPF Balance via SMS
- Send your UAN registered mobile number as text message to 7738299899
- Follow this format to receive the message in English, EPFOHO UAN <ENG>
- You will receive details like KYC, last contribution, total PF amount
Note: Your Aadhaar and PAN card are to approved by the company HR to get the SMS.
V Steps To Check EPF Balance With A Mis Call
- Give a call to landline number 011-22901406
- Get PF balance and other EPF account details, using UAN.
Check your EPF balance easily by employing any of these ways. For more information on personal
finance, approach ArthaYantra – world’s full-service robot advisory. Our mission is to help every
household with finance management, irrespective of their wealth status.