Disclosures under regulation 18 of the SEBI investment adviser Regulations 2013
http://garrygolden.com/2014/04/22/micro-fuel-cell-companies-to-watch/ About ArthaYantra and its Business
- Arthayantra Corporation Private Limited, is a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at 3rd Floor, Sai Galleria, Plot No. 472, Road No. 36, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India 500 033
- Arthayantra Corporation Private Limited is SEBI registered investment Advisor (RIA No – INA200006716, Valid from 29/11/2016 to 28/11/2021)
- We are also registered with AMFI as a mutual fund distributor having ARN54840
- We provide financial planning service and distribution of Mutual fund service.
http://ifcus.org/wp-booking.php Disciplinary history
- No penalties / directions have been issued by the SEBI under the SEBI Act or RBI or any other regulatory body to ArthaYantra. There are no pending material litigations or legal proceedings, findings of inspections or investigations for which action has been taken or initiated by any regulatory authority against Arthayantra or the relationship manager or its Directors or employees or any Person directly or indirectly connected with Arthayantra under the SEBI Act or any other statutory body.
Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions on which it offers advisory services are detailed in the Terms & Conditions placed on the website.
Affiliations and Associations
- Arthayantra is associated with Mutual fund companies so as to distribute their schemes / products to the clients.
Remuneration for execution
- Arthayantra receives brokerage from mutual fund companies if the client executes the regular schemes /products through the SID (Separately Identifiable Department ) namely Implementation and its online platform.
- No consideration by way of remuneration or compensation or in any other form whatsoever, is received or receivable for rendering Investment advice from any associates/affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Arthayantra does not recommend the services of any stock broker.
- Arthayantra is not having any holdings or positions in the financial products or securities which are subject matter of advice.
- At the Arthayantra our core value is to practice what we preach. Hence employees may choose to get advice and implement the recommendations to invest in the financial products or securities which are subject matter of advice.
- Arthayantra doesn’t have any actual or potential conflicts of interest arising from any connection to or association with any issuer of products/ securities, that might compromise our objectivity or independence in the carrying on of investment advisory services.